Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary -- Part two!

7 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

$100,000 by year ten?

psshhh
chump change

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Ginny said...

Kristin, you are the sweetest and best role model ever!
Also, I would like to thank you for showing me how to properly pronounce 'Janice'. If it weren't for this video, I would have met Jan one day and gone to her saying "HI JAN-EESE!"
Thank you! And thanks for being such a fab person to look up to!
Love and XOXO
Ginny the BC Potato <3

1:51 PM  
Blogger Okie said...

Such a cute vid. Congrats again on 5 years. I'm sure your secret goal will be reached long before you realize it.

Super kudos to you and all you do. You rock!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Ali said...

Kristin you are amazing! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Thank you for being such an inspiration and such a wonderful person. You truly are a gift from God.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.....Kristin, that vid had me crying! That fact that you took the time to do that really touched me. I've never gotten the privilege to see you live (I live in Louisiana, so I'm pretty far away from most of your concerts), but I told me If my parents don't let me go to your Oklahoma concert I'm walking there! That you so much for being the sweet person that you are, and don't ever change. The world became a better place the day you were born. You have a heart of the finest gold.

-Gabi V. 13 years old.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Leyne said...

Hello Kristin! THanks for being such a special part of my life even if we never met each other personally... U make my life better in so many ways... I just thank God every day to give me the opportunity to share a world with someone so inspirational ! Love you forever!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kristin!
I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work that you do as a performer (I can't imagine the difficulty hours that you and your castmates face) but the joy that you bring to me and many other like me is absolutely a gift in the truest sense of the word. God bless such a giving soul! Good luck to you in all of your future endeavours!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home