to my fans:
Hi all.
As many of you know, I'm busily working on a tv show called PUSHING DAISIES. Please! Everyone listen!
Watch it!!!
Our viewership is a bit down from last season due to the writers strike. People need to know we are back on! Spread the word! Shout it from the moutaintops! Ok, I'm done with that now.
I also am getting excited about the Christmas Album that drops next week. I've always wanted to do a Christmas record, and at last I got my chance.
I have a fan and friend NANCY that I want to say hi to. She's been pretty sick as of late, and we are all praying for her. I love that sweet soul she has! And always a smile ready when anyone needs it. So nancy, we are smiling for YOU now and loving you and sending you light and love.
As for all the rest of my fans, I'm truly blessed to have the best. You all never cease to amaze me. Sometimes I go online to see your comments, and am honestly so touched how many of you have connected with each other, and continute to do great stuff for our different charities. Life is short! We have to do what we can, and all of you do JUST that!
The ladies that run my fanclub are also the best. Janice and Aly especially, always a pleasure and I thank you for your unconditional support and love.
Gotta go run do a scene. Love and hugs to you all.
Kristi
As many of you know, I'm busily working on a tv show called PUSHING DAISIES. Please! Everyone listen!
Watch it!!!
Our viewership is a bit down from last season due to the writers strike. People need to know we are back on! Spread the word! Shout it from the moutaintops! Ok, I'm done with that now.
I also am getting excited about the Christmas Album that drops next week. I've always wanted to do a Christmas record, and at last I got my chance.
I have a fan and friend NANCY that I want to say hi to. She's been pretty sick as of late, and we are all praying for her. I love that sweet soul she has! And always a smile ready when anyone needs it. So nancy, we are smiling for YOU now and loving you and sending you light and love.
As for all the rest of my fans, I'm truly blessed to have the best. You all never cease to amaze me. Sometimes I go online to see your comments, and am honestly so touched how many of you have connected with each other, and continute to do great stuff for our different charities. Life is short! We have to do what we can, and all of you do JUST that!
The ladies that run my fanclub are also the best. Janice and Aly especially, always a pleasure and I thank you for your unconditional support and love.
Gotta go run do a scene. Love and hugs to you all.
Kristi


32 Comments:
Oh Kristin,
You are so sweet! Praying for your friend Nancy like that and smiling for her! =] You are truely my inspiration! One day I hope to be able to do half of what you can do. I will do my best to save Pushing Daisies because it is truely an amazing show. I am looking forward to your Christmas album so much! I have already pre-ordered online. =] All your fans love you so much and we pray for you all the time! Have a wonderful day!
Theresa K.
Orange, California
14 years old. =] haha
Kristi, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness and compassion. You set such a great example for your fans. Btw, I love Pushing Daisies and I watch it every week. :)
Your fan,
Jessica B. in Iowa
All of us over at LiveJournal's Pie Hole are watching!
http://community.livejournal.com/thepiehole/
Hopefully everyone else will wise up and tune in too :)
Kristin,
It was so wonderful to hear from you, and on PD night no less !
As far as spreading the word on Daisies, (and your album AND the Four Christmases), I think I have the Southeastern states covered :)
Your fans will share and spread the Love - you continue to be the inspirational light that you are.
God Bless !
~Mac
Kristin,
You never cease to amaze me!! I have been shouting from the mountaintops "Pushing Daisies Wednesdays 8pm!!" I even turn my cell phone off so I can sit down and watch it peacefully.
You are one amazing woman and I am determined to one day perform on the same stage with you!..Keep Up the great work!
Oh and I'm looking forward to your Christmas Album!
Someday I'll send you a piece of fan-mail..I'm just pondering what to write...Ok I wrote way too much..jk!
A loyal Chenofan!
Sami from PA
Kristin,
We really appreciate the time you take to let us know that you appreciate us! You inspire us so much, and allow us to meet likeminded people through Glitter; it's the least we can do to let you know it!
I'm in New Zealand, and the new season of 'Daisies' hasn't arrived here yet, but when it does I'll be sure to shout it from the nearest mountain.
I (and many others) have pre-ordered your Christmas album; I'm sure it will brighten up my holiday season. Another gift you've given us!
I'll be thinking of your friend Nancy; with so much support I'm sure she'll feel stronger.
Thank you for everything, and take care! Don't work too hard!
Love,
Genevieve
*hugs you tight 'till you can barely breathe*
You're all sorts of amazing and I usually fast forward and rewind all your scenes on Pushing Daises coz you're just tad too FUNNY!
Hi Kristen!
Nancy is definatly going onto the long prayer list here in Michigan. I'm usually to busy to watch Pushing Daisys on Wensday nights, but thats why I love ABC.coms full episode player! I cant wait to get the christmas album.
Erin
Midland, MI (Go DOW!)
20 years old
There are a lot of mountains in Bavaria (Germany). Bless! Guess who'll be right on top of each one of them.
Praying for Nancy, doing whatever we can for PD and wishing you the best!
Shannon
Jackson,New Jersey
I don't know where they get these ratings from...I know hundreds of people who watch this show. I guess Nielson is missing your fan base. So take heart, we're out here watching the show and loving every minute of it. I and several others have also signed petitions in support of the show.
Take care!
We're trying, Kristin! :o Just tell us what to do!
There is much hand-wringing over at the LiveJournal PD community on the best course of action (well, other than watching, which we're already doing). We're e-mailing ABC (http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html) and snail-mailing them, too. And someone pointed out this site called Hey! Nielsen!, which purports to be set up by the Nielsen people, so we've been flooding THAT with love. (http://www.heynielsen.com/view/pushing-daisies/ )
And if you can suggest anythihg for us to do, we'll do that, too.
Thanks!
Hey Kristin!
I have to agree with Theresa! You are so sweet praying for your friend! Its a shame because Pushing Daisies isn't airing in the UK yet and im dying to watch it! Ah well...i'll wait :)
Your christmas album comes out a day before my birthday! :) I'll be sure to buy it with my birthday money!!
Your such an inspiaton, i cannot believe your so down to earth and caring! I really hope i meet you someday, it would be my dream! Your song 'Borrowed Angels', is so moving, it almost made me cry! and it takes a lot to do that!! =]
Anyway, have a great day and a great rest of the year!
Sophia B
Stamford, UK
15 years old a day after your album comes out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I watch Pushing Daisies religiously. It's so comfy and feels like home. I just bought the first season on DVD and can't wait to take it to school and watch it when I'm lonely.
Thank you for everything you've done.
Love,
Charlene
New York, NY
dear kristin,
You are the reason I wake up in the morning! every day(no joke) i come home from school and check your website. I love to see a celebrity with such a big heart who actually cares about her fans. I cant wait for your christmas album to come out, and I can promise you I will buy a copy as soon as i get the chance (I'll make time in my busy schedule.)! I hope your friend Nancy gets well soon. You are my inspiration.
Keep Smiling!
xoxo
Hailey. ♥
hey Kristin!
I am definitely watching Pushing Daisies every week! I have also convinced some people to start watching it and they love it!
I am so excited for your Christmas CD tomorrow!
Anyways, I laaave you and hope to be just a little bit as amazing as you are.
Jess
Kristin, glad to see you are reading and reaching out to those who need it. Left a post on your facebook site months ago. Caught a show of yours in Chicago at Symphony Hall and thought you were amazing. I realize that you may never really get a chance to read this. Can only iamgine how busy things are for you. Good luck with the Christmas album. Myself, i walways wanted to do one. Peace! Good luck with this season on "Pushing"... Shawn.hhvp@gmail.com
What a nice surprise to see an update on your blog on Pushing Daisies night no less :)
As far as getting the word out on PD (and your Christmas album, AND the Four Christmases), I think this fan has the Southeast covered.
You are so sweet and such and inspiration to your fans. We will share and spread the love - you keep being the light that you are :)
God Bless !
~MacChenoFan
Hey don't tell anybody this...but you are the best part of "Pushing Daisies". haha.
Well I didn't get to see you as Glenda in "Wicked" but my son Logan and I had all the lyrics memorized before we saw it in Chicago. Erin Mackey and Dee Roscioli did a fantastic job but... anyway. heehee
Logan is in 4th grade this year and has joined his school's chorus. They are taking on "Annie". He loves "Wicked" and I was pointing out to him that you are on Pushing Daisies. We will keep right on watching. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Oh I also saw your work on "funny or die". hilarious
take care. :)
Girl...I wouldn't miss PUSHING DAISIES for the world. My roommate and watch it regularly...!!! I love you and Ellen Greene both...so, I get you both in one hour!! Please don't ever go away!!
Kristin,
I absolutely LOVE "Pushing Daisies"! I was literally counting down the days till the season premiere! I was so excited! I will for sure spread the word.
I also have to say that I am so happy that someone I admire so much (and i do! i do!) is not ashamed to declare her faith. I love that about you! I am 18 and a freshman in college and I have admired you as an actress and a vocalist (i'm a coloratura soprano as well :-D.) for so long, and finding out that you are a Christian made me admire you as a person as well. Thanks for being you!
Praying for you! Much love!
Emily Anne
Kristin,
Pushng Daisies is so wonderful!
Last week was a hysterical episode, it was great to see you had a bigger story line.
I can't believe the viewership is down, now I am worried about the show!!!! Perhaps if ABC did more to promote it, i.e. I watched 2 hours of ABC programming on Tuesday night (Dancing with the Stars) and not one PD promo, but a ton for other ABC shows (fyi, this is in the Saint Louis, MO market). I wish the network would do more for PD.
Maybe you could be the guest performer/visitor on 'Dancing' during sweeps....then it would promote PD and you could sing a song off your new holiday album, a duel promotion! (just a thought).
Saw you were on Ellen, i hope its on YouTube or repeated soon so all of us fans who didn't know you were going to be on can watch.
keep up the great work, you are fabulous!!!!!
hugs!
cara artman
Hi! Well, you are the best ever! Well, I saw you on Ellen on Oct. 22and you were so funny! I am SO exited for your new CD! Once again, you rock and are amazing! Tons of love your way!
Hannah Lou!
Kristin,
Don't worry! I'm a HUGE fan of Pushing Daisies and I never miss it! You make Olive so funny and sweet and you never cease to amaze me! I'm going to get your Christmas album soon, and I know I'm going to love it! You are so talented and funny and I wish I could have seen you as Glinda in Wicked or as Sally in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. My goal one day is to be on Braodway and either be Glinda or Elphaba in Wicked. You are one of my biggest influences in music, and you ROCK!
-Erin (a HUGE fan!)
Hey Kristin, I'm sorry about your friend Nancy. Hope she's doing better now! I'm sure with her sweet soul she has many prayers going her way.
I have previewed your Christmas album and think it's amazing! I know, I haven't bought it yet :/ but I will soon, I promise.
And can I say just how much I LOVE Pushing Daisies. I've been hearing about how it's in trouble but I really, really, REALLY hope it turns around because it's honestly the only thing I watch on television. My friends and family love it and we tune in each week but if there's anything else we can do to help out let us know!
But hope you and Maddie are doing well and hopefully see you soon!
Kristin,
Thanks for sending me that picture in the mail!
You Rock!
Love,
Kate Sandvik
kate@mapstoremn.com
You are amazing and I just saw you on the Macy's Day Parade, well I saw you this morning, and I got so excited. I was haing kind of a bad morning, and then I saw you on the t.v and my whole face lit up and my day was "So Much Better" you know, like from Legally Blonde. I cannot wait to get your Christmas c.d and I know it will be amazing.
I just thought that I would let you know that you were my first favorite broadway actress ever, when I got the Wicked c.d and you still are one of my favorites. I find your little vioce soooooooooo cute. And, I love to listin to you sing opera. You truely "Defy Gravity" when you sing and it blows me away every time I hear you.
This is my first time commenting on this blog, but you can be sure that I will be commenting more, Thank you for the joy you brought me and the joy you always bring me when I am feeling down and I hope that you keep at it.
Marissa R.
Maine
13 years old
I love Pushing Daisies! It is such a beautiful and charming show, just f***ing brilliant! I am very sad about its cancellation, but I hope it gets picked up again somehow. I hope Ned touches the show and brings it back to life :)
Loved the Christmas album! For now I have been listening to this one and Sarah Brightman`s "A winter symphony". That`s all holiday music I need. I hope you can sing some more on Pushing Daisies - I will keep my finger crossed for another season or a movie!
Best wishes!
We love your Christmas album! Here it is, January 5th and we are still listening to it! My whole family loves you and my 9 yr. old is writing you a fan letter as we speak (or type). :0P
Thanks for all you do!!! I am a huge Pushing Daisies fan and I'm sad you aren't coming back! It will be missed!
I got your Christmas album for Christmas! (YAY!) Expect a letter from me, I sent one to your New York theater since your there in February and to the address:
Kristin Chenoweth
Untitled Entertainmen
1081 Century Park E.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA
Hope it's real!
Kristin,
Keep with the great job as Olive in Pushing Daisies. I love it!
I won't leave you a big comment because my English it's not that good, but I wanted you to know that I really love your work!
Kisses and Hugs
Carolina
São Paulo, Brasil
...I can't believe Pushing Daisies is canceled..that's crap. That show was the best show EVER! Well "Kristin" was better...but that went on for a lesser time..then they seemed to have canceled Cupid too..and I'm a big fan of Sarah Paulson too..so I wasn't too pleased about that..wow your on the best seller list an author and an actress/singer...As always an inspiration.
Post a Comment
<< Home