Tuesday, August 05, 2008

hello to all my fans!!!!

So....my big birthday. It was an amazing time because i get to go to work on this great show Pushing Daisies. my manager planned a birthday bash for my nearest and dearest in LA. It was so fun. But i literally walked off the set in my wig from work, so as to not keep people waiting!! haha

I want to thank you ALL for the amazing cards!!!! I went through each one with my assistant Marcy and we just laughed and cried(at my age)!

I definitely have the best fans in show biz. If there was a competition for best fans, i think mine would definitely beat out people like Britney Spears fans, or say, The X-Men fans.

You guys rock my world. You do such good, and then have time to make things for me, or send a sweet card. I want you to know it doesn't go un-appreciated. I have scrapbooks of all your stuff that one day my kids will get to look at and think, "Wow. Our mom had some people who liked her!" (Oh wait, I don't have kids....ok so Maddie will look through it.)
anyway. Thank you. VERY VERY much.

Much love to you all...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Kristin, I'm so glad you liked the cards! You are so sweet! And your blog made me laugh, especially with the "Oh wait, I don't have kids...ok so Maddie will look through it."! :D

I love you Kristin!! <3 <3

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to send something in. My best friend and I were going to do a video thing..:( but alas she is ALWAYS grounded I don't know what to do with that girl She however has told me that her room is Chenofied with pink walls..and a poster I made for her that has pictures of you on it..she says she's going to hand it from her wall. Yeah so..happy 40th birthday..You are younger then my parents so feel special I am after all..16 and most 16 year old's parents are like 30..so yeah. YOu could never pass for Forty..you look like your 25..obviously..
I CAN't WAIT to see Pushing Daisies I'm going to miss Raul though..so much..You have made my life so much better really because you love people who are short,bi/gay/lesbian,and you are a Christian. See I'm bi and short and a Christian and you have been so helpful...I have a tiny hope that your right and that it's not a sin to love someone of the same gender cause I can't help it..I mean you can stop yourself from plunging a knife in someone ,but you can't stop the flutter in your stomach..and God makes everyone so then he made the flutter cause I sure as hell didn't put it there. He hee. Yeah so I love ya :) and Happy Birthday don't get too caught up in Glitz and Glammer because your better then that :) tell Maddie I said hey.

Unlikely Hero

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww! I'm glad you had a great birthday! And that our cards touched you! It's nice to know that the person we look up to actually reads them and cares enough to put them into a scrapbook! :) Thanks for being so sweet and amazing!!! :)
Best of luck in the future!!!

<3
Theresa

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!
It's good to hear from you! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Awe, honey don't cry about your age! You are the youngest looking 40 year old woman I know! :) You look damn good for your age!
I'm glad you liked all the cards and gifts! All your fans love you so much and know how much you appreciate us!
You're the BEST!!!!
I miss you! I haven't seen you since Broadway's Greatest Showstoppers! Hope to see you again soon! Can't wait til Pushing Daisies is back!
Love & hugs,
Ronda

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristin...you are just amazing. I am so jealous of my aunt, (Karen Ialaacci)-former producer of Sesame street, who got to work with you! It would be a dream come true just to meet you.
xoxo
your number 1 fan,
Hailey<3

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday Kristin!!!
-Dylan

8:26 PM  
Blogger sugar4586 said...

Thanks Kristin! You are so awesome. I just love you! I wish I had your talent.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful year of new concerts, shows, movies, plays, and, well, age. Love ya Kristin!!!


Kristin...

I wanted to thank you for making me realize that drams really can come true. i've always wanted to be an actress, but I've never admitted it because I thought it was stupid and it could never happen. Thank you!!
p.s you also got me in the mood to go to church again. No Kidding!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Kristin you looked FABULOUS! at the Emmys!!!!! You deserved to win but don't worry, next year, you and the entire Pushing Daisies cast will take the Academy by storm! (and they better not cut your 'bit' out again, no more "bitter, party of two").
Best of luck with all of your upcoming projects. You can take strength from the fact that at least one fan (yours truly) draws inspiration from everything you do and is so excited for all of your future endeavors.
Thank you for all that you do!
Cara Artman

7:54 PM  
Blogger kristianne said...

Kristin.... I just saw your concert in St Louis last night and you were amazing - viral infection and all!

But I need your help answering a question.... the song you sang that had the lyrics something like "boy, oh boy, you almost made me guilty of believing in this love"... the one that resulted in your taking off your eyelashes... What is that song from??? I really, really loved it and I've been trying to find it but I can't... PLEASE let me know!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home