Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

To my fans:

No matter who / how / where / you choose to spend your Valentines day, have fun and eat chocolate.
And everyone out there stay safe. No drinkie and drivie!
I myself , am a loser and will be watching TV and ordering in!
Love ya!

35 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No drinkie and drivie!"
WHAT SHE SAID! Aw Kristin, I'll be dong the same thing. We are both losers then. Yay for losers! :D

12:32 PM  
Blogger borrowed_angels said...

oh Kristin sweetie, if you are a looser... then so am I! I spent the day all alone with my two cats eating a sandwhich. Very nice right?

You are so not a looser because you have about 1500 fans that adore you and wish you all the best on this day.

I may be away but I'm sure
Even when we're far apart
Distance can never change
The love I have for you in my heart


love you always
xoxo
Mo

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!,
Today we..performed You're a Good Man Charlie Brown all day I got to skip SCHOOL! YAY! I'm the understudy for Snoopy so I didn't really do anything all day except for hang with the Techies..and cheer on the stars..:)
You rock! and yes I am a looser too and I can't go to my singing lesson because the roads are so bad..wait your not a LOOSER! I am..anyway..
Have a Good Day..

Unlikely Hero:)

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kristin!
I, too, will also be a loser and be staying in haha. =)
I hope you find that Someone soon.

Love always,
Megan and Kristina

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kiss Me Too Fiercly said...

Drinkie Drivie, I love it. Hey, Kristin I am doing the same as you so we are not losers, cause if you are one then so am I haha. I think we are winners. I'm getting chinese and watching "Just Like Heaven" and I am going to enjoy every minute of it so you do too!!

Happy V Day back at ya though. See ya in London @ Candide.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I am pretty much doing the same thing (minus the fact that I'm sitting at the library right now typing this).

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Kristin, staying at home on Valentine's Day doesn't mean you are a loser. I myself am staying home. Love you Kristin.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just made my day, Kristin. Don't worry, I'm sure your fans are too sensible to "drinkie and drivie". I'm a 'loser' too, I spent Valentines Day listening to love songs (which you sing very beautifully, by the way).
I hope you enjoy your VDay, you deserve to. And who knows what (or who) next Valentine's Day will bring. =]

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin!!!!!!
Happy Heart day to you too!!!!!!
Don't worry, you aren't a loser :-)
I'm staying in and eating organic hemp-seed brownies (my family is a bunch of health freaks) and reading.
Have a fantabulous day!
Love always, Ginny

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! GOOO Losers!

For me, Valentines Day was trying not to drivie and sleepie and go into the ditchie. I was coming home from a late night biz meeting, and oddly enough I cranked up a Kristin CD and stayed alert the 3 hours home! I'm sure it was loud enough to wake many a slumbering cow along the way, and no establishments that sell liquid caffeine are open around here this late at night! Anyway, THANK YOU Kristin for doping me with your proverbial caffeine!

Happy Valentines!
Brooke

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
You totally made my day yesterday!:) You are so sweet!!!!!!!! I stayed at home (well, I'm in college), but I watched a movie and worked on homework pretty much all night.:)
You are my inspiration, Kristin, and I know I will be a fan forever!!!!!!!!! :):)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY SINGLES DAY KRISTIN!!!
Who needs guys anyway???


Love Shannon

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, If you're a loser, then I'm...whatever's below a loser.

I didn't do anything for Valentines day, but help what few friends I have try and hook up my friend with my other friend, his crush.

It didn't work.

4:20 PM  
Blogger celinedion4me said...

I have to add to the looser stuff...you were not just at your house being a looser because...... Wherever all your millions of fans are...you're there too..so i have to say that you my friend were very busy yesterday!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw Kristin, you're such a great role model!! "no drinkie and drivie" makes a non- drinking 17 year - old like me so happy! I can't wait until March 15th; I'm flying out from St. Louis to see you at the Paley Fest. Should be amaz!!
xox
Rachel

10:01 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yeah, I'm a bigger loser...woo-hoo! Happy belated V.D., and loved you in your "Dusty dress" on Leno! xoxo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Darling!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
I was at school all day so that was fun... I guess!

Hope you have a great week.
Lots of love to you!
Natalie Lourens

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kristin... If a Tony award winning Broadway star is a loser than what am I?! LOL. Can't wait to see you in whatever you do next (that's in America). Have fun in London!

Love ya,
Alli

1:02 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

OMg kristin you are not a loser! I was sick valentines day so i couldn't even eat chocolate! I hope Candadie rocks, as I do not have enough money to attend at this moment!
Luv u!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Omg Kris, your not a loser! As for me I was sick V'day stuck in bed reading. I hope Candide rocks your socks, and London is awesome!
Luv, Galinda

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Kristin. Being a loser would be breaking up with your boyfriend on Valentines Day, which was how my lovely Valentines Day was spent. Sorry, but i beat all ya'll.
And your right about the chocolate. My mom brought home the most delicious chocolate cake i have ever tasted in my entire life. No lie. Who said ever said, "Time heals all wounds."? I have found chocolate that does the trick. haha.

Luv,
Katie

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I hope you had a good Valentine's Day even if you stayed in...I spent it practicing for my school musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie!! If you really are a loser then you are the most talented loser I know...good luck at the Oscars! You'll be fabulous, as usual.

Love,
Sami From PA

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have gotten together with Taylor :]
Happy belated V-day.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI KRISTIN!!
i was in florida from the 13-19 and as fun as that sounds i broke my arm january 24, so i was in florida with this hot pink cast. it was a god weapon if i needed it :) totally kidding!! hah. hope you had a great valentines day!!

xoxo
Janet

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy! You are the best Singing ever! When you see Idina Tell her OrangeRyan Say Hi! Tell the Whole cast of Wicked, Me and my family are big big fans. We have not seen the show yet, but I have see some really cool videos, Awesome Voice.

-OrangeRyan

Keep doing Wicked! I will come see you in the next Two Years!

12:49 AM  
Blogger kristinfan218 said...

omg omg omg huge fan don't know what to write all i can say is holy crap! Well hi i'm only 11 and uh i live in new york (not the city the state i will give no more info because i don't want 2 b stulked sorry bad speller only 6 th grade) so well i've tryed sending mail like 6 times but i couldn't make it sound the way i wanted so now i'm working on a book i will send 2 u shortly it's call 100 resions y kristin chenoweth is cool1! well it might be a while i'm on 21 so i still have alot 2 go oh guess what i even made up a game! people say a noun and i conect it 2 u ! i even did cow once(don't ask stupid friend who ran out of words) i got 2 stay up untill 12:30 once just 2 c u on jay leno u know the one when u shoved your fist in you mouth (that's reision 7 or something nere there in the book) i was going 2 send u a barbie dress that looked like an olive dress, it even had daisies in it! but my dad through it away so i cried for about 20 min. staight well uh... i ran out of things 2 say wow so uh bye oh one last thing i swer it's the last my little bro how is border line autistic sings my new philosiph, 14 g, and what is this fell ing all the time so well bye 4 reels this time!b-b

4:35 PM  
Blogger kristinfan218 said...

ok well aparintly the big thing i just wrote didn't work so i'm mad!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hahahaha I boycotted Valentine's Day this year myself.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kristin, the day you become a loser is the day I become president of the united states. heehee, i to will be home (except for school where i have no boyfriend) and eating chocolate. The plus side tonight would have to be my dad making steak and baked potatoes. I'm going to be spending V-Day with my family and that is one of my favorite things to do. :)

I Love You Kristin!!
Best of Luck on whatever you're doing!
xoxoxoxoxoxo x's 1,000,000,000,000

Tee
aka KrisTee on Glitter :)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA I love to no drinkie and drivie very creative! Oh Kristen I gaurentee that you are not a loser its the cool people like me and you that stay home on valentines with the real one you love your puppy! Thats who I spent mine with and I hope Maddie kept you comfy just like my dog did

xoxo
kate

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one is a looser on Valentines day!! We all have someone who loves us in your case besides your family and close friends I bet your puppy maddie spent valentines with you just as my doggie did

xoxo
kate

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa no drinkie and drivie!! aww kristin, ur NOT a loser! i spent the day alone stuffing my face and watching movies! so i think I would win the loser prize! haha well hope you post again soon! keep being awesome...

love and hugs
hailey<3

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristin! If your a loser, I am a nobody. You are a beautiful, funny, role model. And if it makes you feel better, I'm spending my day the same way!

I love you Kristin!


XOXOXOXOXO your #1 fan!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Desi said...

LOL hahaha No drinky and drivie sooo funny!!! Im a younger (7th grade) fan of Kristin but she is my absolute IDOL I absolutly LOVE KRISTIN!!!! My friends get anoyyed about how much i talk about her!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS LATE!
2 things.
1. THANK YOU FOR THE SIGNED PHOTO BACK!
Note: Sorry if you get the letter twice. I sent two.
2. YOU ARE NOT A LOOSER! I went to Pennsylvania to visit my grandparents, but on Valentines Day, all I did was sit on my butt doing nothing. (Well, except read "THE BOOK THIEF" and talk to my grandparents, but you get it). Oh! I also watched my copy of RV that night with my family. Oops! That was Thursday, but my grandma liked you on that (my grandpa went to bed before the end).

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home