Wednesday, November 21, 2007

To my fans:

I have so much to be thankful for today. Yes I have a wonderful job that brings me SO much pleasure and fun. I am thankful I can sing because I think I might die if I couldn't.
I am thankful for my Maddie dog who keeps me in line. And I have two very best friends, Denny and Erin, who I would trust my life with. GOD has been good.

However, there is one thing I'm MOST grateful and thankful for: my mom. She's been through it this year. Her health has been very trying for her. Yet she continues to fight. She is my true inspiration. I thought I knew everything there was to know about her. But she's shown me EVEN more this year. Does she say, "why me?"
No she says "I won't be beat. "
I'm so proud to be her daughter.
I love her and am thankful for her prescence in my life.

With that, I also want to say how very much I love you all. And of course I have the BEST fans in the world. You have no idea how much your prayers and love means. You rock.

Love and
Happy Thanksgiving.



(Staff Note: Kristin posted this on the forum in our "What Are You Thankful For?" thread, and wanted us to post it in her blog as well. We, of course, obliged.)

15 Comments:

Blogger Galinda said...

OMG Kristin! That is so nice! I hope your rib-cage is doing better and I hope ya'll are doing good at pushing dasies becuase of the writer's strike AND the boradway strike. Kind of ironic they're on at the same time.. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2:55 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Awww kristin! you are so sweet thinking of your mother! I hope Pushing Dasies is handling the strike well and the broadway strike too!
BEST WISHES!
Happy thanksgiving.
<3 Galinda

2:57 PM  
Blogger borrowed_angels said...

oh my gosh Kristin,

you write the sweetest most inspiring messages ever. I totally love you for it ^_^

If I have to be thankfull for something, I am thankfull for you :) because of you there is Glitter and because of Glitter there are so many people there that support each other.
Glitter is the the best thing in this world **after you of course ;)**

I will keep praying for your mom, for strength and love and health.
For she surely deserves it for raising you and making you the most wonderful person in my eyes.

with all my love
Mo

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M thankful to have such an amazing woman as my role model.
We love you, Kristin!!!!
Hope you're having a fabulous turkey day! (or if you're a vegetarian like me, to-furkey day)
Love,
Ginny

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving! hope your mom gets better soon and i hope your schedule allowed you to share this day with your family and not be stuck in LA by yourself.

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!,
YAY Thankfulness! So for a while my voice was lost...because it's cold..and I noticed that I should be very thankful for that..too. Let's see obviously Thankful that there is a Kristin Chenoweth in the world...to make the world a better place...as I am thankful for everyone else as well...I'm also thankful for my Nieces and Nephew that prove to me someone cares in the world...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Unlikely Hero

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Our prayers are always with you and your family!
We are so thankful for your music too, and are so glad you can pursue a career you are so passionate about!
Have a fantastic December, and please remember that we are here for you!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin you're AWESOME!!!

Sami From PA

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww i am sorry about your mom. I hope she feels better and happy turkey day!!!!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, you and you mom and family are in my prayers! I'm sure she is so proud to have a daughter who brings so much joy to so many people. Whenever I'm struggling with something I can just put on you music and your voice reminds me that God has a plan. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us and I wish you all the best!! You are my role model in so many ways and I hope that one day I will get to meet you. You are an amazing person and your mom sounds like one too! "It is the character who is the strongest, that God gives the most challenges to." God bless!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been so busy lately that I just had a chance to catch up on Pushing Daisies... it just gets better every episode, I hope you get to sing again on the show soon!!
xo your my fav!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kristin!

Turkey! And Stuffing! And Pie! O my!

Em

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh! You are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

I saw you in RV and I could not get over how darn cute you are!

Ok.... I spose you are sick of hearing that. But ya ARE!

So you... next time you are in S. California, I'd lover to help you work on makin a few bad decisions! lol.

Seriously though.... may your days and nights always bring you closer to your dreams.

Take care darlin and know you make my heart go pitter pat!

TMK

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a lot of blessings! I'm so sorry about your mom. I hope she gets feeling better.
Love,
Hannah Lou
PS: Could you check out my blog?
www.thewebsiteofhannahlou.blogspt.com

4:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Kristin.........i can't say this enough...you are such a sweet, amazing person....and you inspire me so much :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home