To my friends and fans:
Can you BELIEVE its been five years? Why, just yesterday I was 35. (Crap)
I have been so proud and excited of the work that's been done in the name of Glitter. You all have raised so much money and awareness for various charities. I couldn't be more honored to be associated with you. YOU make ME PROUD.
I look forward to what we can accomplish in the next 5 years! There is NO LIMIT.
To the westies, I love you. You made me feel welcome away from home. To the "easties," I love you too.
Take care. God Bless. Be Glittery.
Can you BELIEVE its been five years? Why, just yesterday I was 35. (Crap)
I have been so proud and excited of the work that's been done in the name of Glitter. You all have raised so much money and awareness for various charities. I couldn't be more honored to be associated with you. YOU make ME PROUD.
I look forward to what we can accomplish in the next 5 years! There is NO LIMIT.
To the westies, I love you. You made me feel welcome away from home. To the "easties," I love you too.
Take care. God Bless. Be Glittery.


12 Comments:
Time flies when you're having fun. :)
There is just no way you are 40! I do not even believe that!!! Anyway I love you!
<3 Georgia...ps. happy groundhog day :)
I'm loving the be glittery part...but coming from me that's kind of a mandatory part of life.
Kristin!
You're super awesome and i hope you come and stay in LA for a longer while so everyone can see you! :D
-Anjeline
lol don't worry about people thinking your "old" all of my friends think your like 20.:)
happy almost friday,
Ashley
p.s.
could you do a concert in Syracuse,NY
please.please,please???!!!<3
Aww. Kristin, you're always so sweet! If it makes you feel better, I asked my friends to guess how old you were, and the answers ranged from 23-34... :)
~Abby Crowder 15
Ringgold, GA
Kristin!
My name is Gabi, and I'm a thirteen-year-old girl from Louisiana. You and Barbra Streisand are my absolute idols....and I couldn't be more proud of that. You're beautiful, talented, radiant, intelligent, and to top it off, you have a good head on your shoulders. You haven't falen victim to drugs like many other celebrities, but instead you use your talent to bring people together and help others. WE'RE proud of YOU.
Second of all, don't harp on your age, sweetie. I was telling one of my friends about you, and when I showed her your picture from the Music in the Air photoshoot she refused to believe you were forty. She got on the computer and checked a gazillion sites to prove I wasn't lying. You look AMAZING. Age is just a number....you are only as old as you allow yourself to think you are.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write to us fans!
-Gabi V.
Kristin,
thank you for being a part of our lives for so long and for caring about your fans! =] It really makes us feel appreciated.
What a big heart you have...Kristin, you are truly a gift from God. I am so glad you've inspired me to open my heart to these charities--you are one in a million!
Blessings,
Kelcie
hmm...I wonder what i am..an eastie or a westie......I live in the middle. haha!
We love you too! :)
Hi!! I'm very far to be really active in the fanclub (I'm from Brazil but live in Switzerland . . . strange isn't it??) but I believe I'm part of the best group of fans all around the world!! They make sure life is better for other people through you and I'm also very proud!
Lov U Cheno!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home