To the BEST fans on earth:
I just finished reading your cards and letters you totally cheered me up!
It helps with the pain! (Please, no RIBBING! Haha)
The injury is slow in healing, and still bothersome, but I'm getting there. Plus working on PUSHING DAISIES has helped, as it is one of the most fun jobs I've done so far.
It means the world to me that you guys reached out. Thank u from the bottom of my heart.
And please, keep the prayers coming! And, everyone be careful! Don't fall down stairs, the ribs are awfully hard to heal!!!! You really did make my whole week! Love to everyone!
Xoxo

PS. To all who work on my site and with the fanclub, you're invaluable. And I want to publicly THANK YOU again for everything you do!
It helps with the pain! (Please, no RIBBING! Haha)
The injury is slow in healing, and still bothersome, but I'm getting there. Plus working on PUSHING DAISIES has helped, as it is one of the most fun jobs I've done so far.
It means the world to me that you guys reached out. Thank u from the bottom of my heart.
And please, keep the prayers coming! And, everyone be careful! Don't fall down stairs, the ribs are awfully hard to heal!!!! You really did make my whole week! Love to everyone!
Xoxo

PS. To all who work on my site and with the fanclub, you're invaluable. And I want to publicly THANK YOU again for everything you do!


34 Comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you continue to recover quickly. As always, thank YOU for taking the time to thank us!
Kristin, you're way too sweet.
I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better, and will keep praying for your speedy recovery.
I'm looking forward to Pushing Daisies!
Lots of Love,
Ginny <3
Dear Kristin,
It's great to hear you're healing and having fun. I'm so glad our cards cheered you up. My card didn't make it to the box, because the post from New Zealand was too slow. But I don't think I had anything to say that the other's didn't.
Thanks so much for reaching out to us and letting us know how you are. It means a lot; you made our week too. =]
God bless you.
Love and best wishes,
Gen from New Zealand
oh Kristin, I'm so glad you love all of our cards and all ^_^ we were all so worried about you!
we think maybe you should try flat heals for a change ;)
let's hope my little luck bag will give you some good luck!
love you every so much!
xoxox
Mo
You are SO sweet to write to us, Kristin! I'll definately keep praying for you!
We LOVE you!!!
Lara
You are very welcome Kristin, and get well soon!
Hey Kristin,
I'm sorry I didn't know you were hurt...that's not good:(. I hope you feel much better soon. I'm Unlikely Hero ,but my Blog doesn't work..:(.
I'm very happy that..Pushing Daisys is working out ..the first chance I have I'll be watching it :). You are such a good role model for a fellow 4'11''th indiviual..
Smile for God it's Saterday :)
Unlikely Hero
Kristin! We love you! Even us from the farthest side of the world!! Hope I could've sent you something too cuz your smile outshines even the tropical sun! We love you!!!
-eMJolie from Manila, Philippines
Your very welcome, Kristin! We're so glad that you're getting better,and im very excited for PUSHING DAISIES. I know you'll be great! much love, christina a.k.a. CJ
I'm so excited you got all of our letters! And I'm glad to hear you are getting better! You are in my prayers.
Kristin!!! I'm so glad that your healing well!! I cannot wait till Pushing Dasies airs!!!! Well, I hope you liked the Charlie Brown Card I sent you!!! It wasn't as pretty as I wanted your card to be but when I saw it I was like ,"O-M-G!! That's soo Kristin...I must get it now!" haha
i'll continue to pray for you!
God Bless!
love,
Chana
omg kristin i am soooo sorry i missed the deadline!!! But don't worry....I have a letter coming right away!!! Feel better soon,
Gabi
I am so glad you are doing better, Kristin. Just to let you know you make everyone else's week, too :)
~Abby Crowder
Hey Kristin, I just want to say that I love you to death! Your the reason that I'm glad I'm short.. ..I'm sick today..:( got a cold.. Were performing somthing a bit like wicked in my basement and my friend and I were joking that if my best friend who will play Galinda/Glinda doesn't come we'd call you up and this is what we said the conversation would go..
Me: Hi were doing sort of a produtcion of wicked in our basment and need your help
you: how'd you get my privite number?
me: that's for me to know and you to find out
my other friend: there is such a thing as the internet DUh
you: well I'm kinda busy...(whispers to self) freaks
* then you hang up*
yeah..
I got up the guts to actually write that? i better send it before I delete it..
i'm so glad you are feeling better kristin! keep smiling and know that SO many people care about you!
love always,
cristie
Hey Kristin,
I hope you are getting better! Please be careful, you are soo talented I would not want you to miss out on anything. You are a great role model! Especially to a gal that is turning 16! WOOHOO!!
My birthday is on the second episode of Pushing Daisies. It will be my gift to myself!
Love from PA,
Sami
Kristin! I've been meaning to comment on here for a while, and I'm just now getting around to it. lol!
I don't know if you have time to read all these comments, but I wanted to say that I'm so glad that you're feeling better!
I'm glad you liked the cards. The Mods are super-fantabulous for putting that together!
I'm thoroughly enjoying Pushing Daisies and I'm looking forward to all your upcoming tv appearances!
Thanks so much for all that you do!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
~Beth
Dear Kristin,
I really am glad you are filling better! And I am kind shocked that I actally get to talk to you in a way and yes I will pray! We love you!
Love,
Mikayla
Kristin,
I'm sooooo sorry you're hurt. Hopefully there will be no more falling down the stairs incidents in the future.LOL. Pushing Daisies is the best show on earth and the fact that you're in it makes it like 10 zillion times better. You are soooo lucky you get to work with Lee. So cute! Anyway, can't wait for you're singing in the second episode! Feel better!
xOxO,
Alli
Im glad youre feeling better! Hopefully you'll be back to full recovery soon :)
-Heidur
http://www.kchenoweth.net/
Hey Kristin!
I just wanted to really quick say that you're a fantastic actress and you have a wonderful voice.
I also wanted you to know that I am watching the Ellen episode you're in and a thought occured to me.
Augusten Burroughs book, Sellevision, is supposed to be made into a movie.
You would make a wonderful Peggy Jean Smythe.
I don't know if it's been casted yet, but if not, I'd like to see you in another Augusten Burroughs inspired movie.
That's all.
Keep doing good stuff.
John
Sorry to hear about your ribs. I'm so glad you're feeling better, oh and Pushing Daisies is awesome!
Lots of Love,
Sarah
Ms. Chenoweth,
I have to say you are one of my favorite people in the world now :-) I wasn't even aware of your existence until a few years ago when an ex played me some songs from Wicked and then a song about a guy in a coffee shop. I loved you voice and followed you to the West Wing, one of my favorite shows.
The new show you're in, Pushing Daisies, really makes me smile and you're a big part of that. The musical semi-number with you and the dog was hilarious and heart warming. I hope the show and your participation in it continues for a long time.
Thanks for bringing some much needed sunshine to a rather crappy semester for me :-)
Aw... you're too sweet! I'm crying right now!
Kristin can you please not wear heels all the time..show off your 4'11''ness..I'm four eleven no need to be ashamed..WE LOVE YOU:) meaning everyone in the entire universe..YES:)
Cookie
kristin! i saw you on ellen! i'm so happy that you weren't permanently hurt! i can't even imagine what it would be like if your injury had been only slightly more serious...who knows what could have happened? i'm so happy you are feeling better, but remember, be careful with those pills! :D
Kristin, you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better! I will be praying for you:)
You are SO AWESOME, and you have the most AMAZING voice ever!
~Sarah~
I'm so gald your feeling better. You are an amazing person. I know exactly how hard it is to have a broken rib, I broke mine dancing last year and I was out for two months it sucks but it advetually healed. so im so happy your feeling much better. stay sweet and funny!!!
LoVe AlWaYs
Ashley Stratton
Kristin,
I first became aware of you during your appearance on the Leno show a couple weeks ago. I happened to record it because I couldn't watch it live that day. You were so entertaining, so charming and adorable, that I go back and watch that Tonight Show performance on occasion. "Honk Honk Honk...I'm here all week." "Snapped" and "head on." I've since watched every episode of pushing daisies, and I'm now a big fan of yours...so much talent and charm...and super cute. All the best to you...you're fantastic.
Kristin, I'm so glad you're feeling better. You're a huge inspiration of mine and I love that you take the time out of your busy schedule to thank your fans. That makes me love you even more. =]
<3
Hi!! Sorry about your ribs lol. My friend told me that you broke your ribs, and I said, "Duh duh DUH... the Wicked curse!!" Only you were supposed to perform, weren't you? And my friend screamed to me,
"EMILEE!! DON'T GO SPEND RIDICUOLOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO SEE KRISTIN CHENOWETH!!" It was pretty funny- the people in the halls gave me the weirdest look lol. Anyway she said that you were going to perform at the symphony, but it cost like $200 to go. But I wanted to go! Then you broke your ribs, and what was that point?
Were you going to sing a Wicked song? I can't remember.
Umm... good job in Pushing Daisies!! Haha it's funny...
<3 Emilee
SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH I BROKE TWO RIBS LAST YEAR AND THEY STILL HURT.
YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PERSON.
loVE ASHLEY S <3 <3
Dear Kristin,
I'm so glad that you're feeling better! I saw the interview with you on Ellen and was very impressed! Cause even though you have a broken rib you can still hit the high notes!! You make acting, singing and dancing look so easy! - and I know it's NOT! You are just amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to say hey to us all.. :)
I wish you all the best!
Love,
Mal
awww i heard about that, ok i'll be careful going down the stairs, but i usually tend to full up the stairs, how i don't no but thats me.
Post a Comment
<< Home