Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HI EVERYONE!

HI EVERYONE!
I'm back in LA shooting Pushing Daisies. I was so proud of everyone at the Tonys. The nominees, winners, and especially the performances were amazing!!!!

I was so honored to have all those who came to participate in the aids walk!

I miss NYC so much!!!

I will blog again soon! My love to all!

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!
Thanks for saying hi :-) I hope you get lots of sun in LA!
But not too much.
Wear sunscreen!
Love, Ginny in BC (where we have no sun at all)

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked great at the Tonys! Pushing Daisies has been off the air so long, it was nice to see you on my TV again.

What is this I heard about Maddie breaking her foot and needing surgery? I hope she's doing ok!

p.s. NYC misses you, too!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Enjoy your time in Cali filming Pushing Daisies! I can't wait to see new episodes! :)

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin! I loved watching you at the Tony's! Your little "wah wah" thing was so hilarious :D I was so excited to hear that you were going to be like....under the same roof as Idina! You and her together on stage is like a match made in heaven :D Keep it up!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Kristin!

I'm from Singapore (a really small country in Asia, right below Malaysia). Pushing Daisies just started showing here and i've jumped ahead and watched all 9 episodes of it :D It's great! YOU'RE great. You really have been blessed with a terrific singing voice and fantastic acting skills. Can't wait to watch more of you in Pushing Daisies (and hopefully in other productions as well!) May God's faith keep you strong and guide you through whatever you may encounter (:

Cheers,
Sandra

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for Pushing Daisies!
And you were hilarious on the Tony's!
Love you lots!

p.s please find a reason to come perform in toronto some time!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw....Kristin!

you were amazing at the tonys!
you made my whole family laugh!

:)

I'm sorry you miss NYC, but yea pushing daisies!!

I'm so excited for season 2!!!

Best of Luck!
Theresa K.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for season 2! I'm suffering from Pushing Daisies withdrawl. Very best wishes! (Hope everyone stops by Comic-Con again this year!)

---Jess <|;D

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin you are like honestly the most amazing person that I have ever seen I swear. I feel so bad because I missed you at the Tonys and I so wanted to see you!!!!! Seriously, every time I see you I smile!! Omg by the way I saw your new man =] he's cool! Kay thanks for being the coolest!¡!¡

~Katie

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kristin! glad to hear you're back in LA!! can't wait for pushing daisies to start up again! okay enough exclamations...hope you're doing well.. ..!

12:45 AM  
Blogger ppmusic2006 said...

The Tony's were great! Loved seeing you on them!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know the show must and will go on. I miss that show :(. Well can't wait till fall then and that's the only reason.besides Lost.

Unlikely Hero

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Kristin, I wish you had been performing at the Tony's, but I was so happy you presented!! I can't WAIT for Pushing Daisies to come back on, I hope shooting is going well!!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Kristin!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in the Top 10 for the Emmy Noms! Here's hoping you get to read your own name on the 17th :)

Hope you're doing well!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had fun at the Tony's! I love hearing about what you're doing, you seem to cover all ends of the spectrum and you do it marvelously.

5:47 PM  
Blogger PnP said...

Welcome back to L.A. Kristin! My daughter Gaby (and I) are huge fans, she credits you as one of her biggest inspirations. She is going on 11 and a singer. We were wondering if you offer workshops in Los Angeles, someone mentioned a while back that you did but we could never find information. It would be a dream for her!

Take care and thank you so much for being such a wonderful role model for my amazing daughter!

:-) Debra

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,

I'm glad that you are shooting Pushing Daisies again! I'm missing it soo much right now. I hope that the season 2 dvd box will have extra's! I'm dying to see some bloopers hahaha :P
Also I heard you got your "Get well Maddie" cards :) I'm really glad you liked them. I made the one with the cartoon Maltese on it. I was the smallest in the bunch ^_^

hope to get a new blog soon!!

Love and Luck,
Monique

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin! I hope all is going well for you and good luck at the Emmy's. I do need a favor from you. If you could please pray for a little boy named Isaac that is very very sick right now, his family and I would be very very appreciative. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the world, and thank you for keeping Isaac in your prayers. Good luck in all you do, and may you always be successful in whichever road you chose.

God Bless,
Teri

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Emmy nom!!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Spain for your Emmy nod! I hoped for this all these weeks and when I finaly read your name in the list, I shouted: Yes! and clapped my hands.
You're great! Don't ever change!

9:38 AM  
Blogger DeeZeno said...

Hey Kristin,
Congrats on the Emmy Nomination! Hope you are having fun and come back to the East Coast soon!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kaiki said...

Hey YOU over there! :D Kristin's awesome~

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bday Kristin!!! Much love!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!
Thanks for always loving each and every one of your fans whether you know them or not. We all love you!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home