Friday, July 27, 2007

First of all, my fans rock!! I mean it. How sweet were all your bday messages! And the gifts! Amazing!!

I've been working long hours, starting to film Pushing Daisies, and in the second episode, I'm singing. Be sure to watch!!

31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much Kristin! You rock too!!
I can't wait to see Pushing Daisies :)

~Emelie

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigod. Kristin you're singing in the second episode?! Way to make our excitement grow! We love you Kristin, all of your fans and we will always be here to support you. You're the best. I love you. We all love you!

Member of the Menoweth(tm),
Aj from Texas <3

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you rock too. :)

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if they're going to show Pushing Daises in the UK 'cos if they don't then I won't be able to see it ! :(
If they aren't can you tell them to please !:)

You are so cool ! And you're an amazing singer ! I hope that I could be as good one day !
Much Love
Gb xx

6:02 AM  
Blogger borrowed_angels said...

oooh Kristin!! I'm so happy you liked all your gifts :D I hope you had a really great time ^_^

love you to bits
Monique

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time I was second to comment, this time I'm first. Whoot.

Anyways.
Wish I could see it here in Germany too... in English.

Yay - again - for the update. :)

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lovely lady!!This is my first time to your blog, only because I hadn't discovered it yet.:) I will be watching Pushing Daisies every week, and making everyone I know watch it as well. I've been watching "Kristin" on youtube, one of my FAV shows, and I'm going to help make sure this new show goes on for a long time!! You are so talented, and so sweet, and I wish you utmost happiness and success. LUV U!!Destiny

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a great birthday. I hope you feel as young as you look!

(and for the record, they just HAD to let you sing in PD or I'd probably never watch it.. okay, never say never. :P)

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so wish i could watch it, but i live in the England :(

Much Love
x

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Kristin I'm glad you enjoyed all the birthday messages, you certainly deserve them!

Love Always

5:00 PM  
Blogger Christina Joy said...

yay! you're going to sing!! and amazingly i bet!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin you are amazing! I can't wait to see Pushing Daisies. I think you are extremely talented and I look up to you. Well..I'm 5'4 but I still look up to you!

You are great!

Sami from PA :)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I'm so glad that you've got something going on that we can all enjoy!
I'm actually skipping my little brother's birthday party to watch the first episode!
Can't wait until you start touring, I'll definately be there!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Thanks Kristin! I Hope you enjoyed the gifts I gave you!! I'm counting the days until the show!! Keep on rocking and have fun making the episodes!! - <3 Galinda

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I just want to step in and wish you a (very late!!) Happy Birthday! Although I have been a fan for a few years now, I just discovered this site a mere few weeks ago. So, Happy Belated Birthday and good luck with everything surrounding Pushing Daisies! I'm seeing advertisements for it on all of the buses here in NYC. Take it easy!

Ashley

7:08 AM  
Blogger Galinda said...

YAY!!! Can't wait!!! I hope you got my gift becuase i'm basiclly on the other side of the country.. Anyway, You rock too!!!!! And I to will make sure all my friends watch it becuase anything your in deserves to last at least a few seasons!!!
<3 Galinda

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unlikely Hero said...

I'm getting up some couage and commenting. It's too bad I can't see Pushing daisys till it comes out on Dvd and even then who knows. We don't watch Tv at my house,but I have the great and rule breaking YouTube :) it saves me. The only reason we rock is because you rock Kristin! Okay so my comment was lame.

Unlikely Hero

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have also watched "Kristin" on youtube and I have to say, I thought it had a lot of potential. Hopefully, this sitcom will be even better!

You are my hero!
(just had to put that in there)

Lyra from CA

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Kristin you are my idol. You have the best voice I have ever, ever, ever (times10000000000000000000000000000000000000) heard. lol. When i saw Annie i was shocked to see that u were in it because i had seen that when i was little and i'm like, "OMG! Kristin was in Annie all this time and i never knew it!"
I love you Kristin!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Thanks for having the best voice the world could offer. Thanks for loving the color pink because now that is my fav color too! Thanks for being the funiest adopted 4 foot 11 opera singer from oaklahoma I ever knew of! Thanks Kristin for being you. ~Kelsey Ann Perez

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Thanks for being the best you can be, and yes I will be sure to watch Pushing Daisies! Thanks!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin!!! I love you so much! You are so talented. I seriously want to be JUST like you!!! Being on broadway is now my dream - because of you! I was first introduced to you through Wicked and ever since I first heard your voice and seen you perform I have been hooked! I watched the first episode of Pushing Daisies and it was fabulous (of course)!!! I can't wait to see more episodes of it! You are phenomenal!!!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristin! you are awesome!
~Victoria, Scotland

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin you are amazing!!! Keep up the great work ! I will support everything you do. You have inspired me to accomplish all my goals(in acting) Love Ya!!!!


~ Sami in PA

5:12 PM  
Blogger celinedion4me said...

Happy VVVVEEEERRRRRRYYYY Belated Birthday Kristin!!! I hope all went well!!!!!

and I just heard about your accident!!!! I'm sooooooo sorry!!! I hope you get to feeling better verrry soong! All the Cheno fans, myself included, are praying our hearts out and wishing you a very speedy recovery!!

Love You and God Bless!
~chana

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm...i didn't get u a present...sorry. =( but, yeah, i hope you had a GREAT birthday and i wish you PLENTY of success! And i will definetly watch "pushing daisies"!
love,
hannah lou!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll definetly be watching! you rock1 but...i'm trying out for a junior high play (pied piper). can you give me advice? i've never been in a play before! thanx!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for Pushing Daisies! My roommate has a T.V. so I'm going to see if I can watch. Especially the second episode where you are singing. Kristin, you have such an amazing voice, and I can't wait to see that episode!

~Sarah~

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm soo glad you liked our cards!!!! cant wait for pushing daisies to start!!!

and maybe if you didnt wear 15 inch heels everyday you wouldn't fall down stairs!!! haha.
actually, just kidding i will probably start doing that too(4'11 sista)
feel better!!!
love ya!!!
xoxo

shannon from NJ

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin, I am relieved to hear that you are recovering from your accident via the staircase-damn that staicase! You are probably in excrutiating pain right now, but I just want you to know that I and your other fans are supporting you 110% as you recover. I thank God that he kept you alive and in good health. You are the pride and joy in my life and I don't know what I would do without you. Get well soon! Love, Kelsey Ann Perez

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, you are histerical! Pushing Daisies is awesome!!!!!!!!! If you couldn't sing for beans, you could pass as a comedian! NO JOKE!!!! You are phenomanal on TV, film, stage, and in person (interviews). I almost died from laughter when you told the story of how you caught your hair on fire! Hope you're recovering from your accident via the staircase. Lots of love- Kelsey Ann Perez

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home