Saturday, January 05, 2008

To my fans (who are the best in the world)

I have just returned from Texas back to LA. I have just read my Christmas cards.

#1. I've never seen a more creative and beautiful group of cards.

#2. I'm crying right now. I don't think any of you know how much I appreciate your well-wishes and sweet words.

#3. I don't think you guys realize how blessed I feel with your words of encouragement. This past year, 2007, is a year I don't feel I need to repeat. Haha. There were amazing , wonderful things that happened (ie: The Apple Tree, Pushing Daisies...) But lots of hard learning lessons and illness.

I've been challenged more this year than any other. As many of you know, I'm a woman of "faith" and rely on my strength from God. Sometimes though, even as a Christian, we "question" events in our lives. Hey! Even "God People" are human. However, HE continues to bring me strength, through my music, my work, my friends and my FANS.

So I want to say THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart for all the donations, TIME and effort, each of you has put into this fan club. I've never been prouder of a group of people in my life! I say that all the time, and will KEEP saying it.

I want to wish all of you a wonderful 2008. Its going to be a good one.

Love you guys,
Kristin

35 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that was so sweet of you to say, Kristin.
I'm sure we will all continue to always support you.
I'm sure I speak for many when I say..
Thanks for making us proud!

-Jamie

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome for the cards Kristin! As long as you keep doing what you do, your fans are sure to be there!

Peace & <3,
Mallory

10:12 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

that is so sweet
your sweet kristin
and that i agree with jamie never that i not know her but is so true.
i will continue to always support you and thanks ofr making us proud

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww :( I'm sorry about your bad year and I hope 2008 treats you well.

I love you!! I'm one of the hundreds of fans who support you and always will!! :) :) :)

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, thank YOU for being such a great role model to so many of us. It was so sweet of you to post this.
I hope you have a wonderful 2008 as well.
lotsa love,
-Ginny

11:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I can't wait to see what you do (TV, movies, whatever) this next year!

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Hopefully you know that you mean just as much to us as we do to you. Thankyou so much for always caring about your fans and for being just about the sweetest person ever<3 I know you have had a tough year and i hope that 08 will be a better one. Thanks for just being you!

<3
Shannon

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, you're such a sweetheart.
This year better be good for you! lol. Best wishes and prayers to make '08 a glittering one. ;)
I am very proud to be a Cheno fan.

Loves,
Megan Lee

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Kristin, its so sweet of you to take time out of your schedule just to let your fans know how much they mean to you, 'cause you sure do mean a lot to us. And we will continue to support you in whatever you do.

Lynzi <3

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Kristin,

Hey all of us will really pray for a good year for you...did that make sense..I havn't made sense today so far..uh. Hopefully this year will be better for everyone I'm a God person too so just hang in there. A lot of people around are questioning if he is really there in their lives ...I try to remind them. So now I'm rambling anyway your in my prayers :). Good Luck with everything your amazing-

Unlikely Hero :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hard times can be productive. They allow us to grow the most. We get down the road a little further and then look back and say "Oh, that's what that was about; That's why I went through that."

It certainly doesn't make things easier in the moment, but it can make us better, stronger people. If life didn't give us trials I don't think we'd end up with half the character we have. Keep your head up. Love ya.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I hope that the new year brings you love, peace, happiness, and much warmth…

2007 wasn't kind to many; hopefully 2008 brings more light.

-Lauren

10:29 AM  
Blogger borrowed_angels said...

aw Kristin,

you are the sweetest thing for writing that. And I'm so glad you are coming to London. I can't wait to meet you for the first time!
Us fans in Europe are going crazy with the idea **just look on Glitter and you'll see haha**
I wish you all the best of love and luck in the world for this year. May you be blessed with health and hapiness.
And I hope to see you in July!

love
Mo

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I too will always continue to support you. You're my role model and idol
Lots of love
Ginny (again...hehe)

11:27 AM  
Blogger xtinkerbell91x said...

awww kristin thats so sweet, i will totally carry on supporting you. I hear ur coming to England soon, maybe i can come and see you x

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww Kristin, you are way too sweet! :) You're very welcome for the cards. :) This was the first time I have sent you a card, and I'm really glad I did. :)
I'm sorry 2007 wasn't a good year... I hope 2008 is better. :)
I will continue to support you as long as you keep being amazing, which you always are. :)
You are my role model, and I will be a fan forever! :)
~Sarah~

3:11 PM  
Blogger Laura Foster said...

Kristin, you continue to amaze me. Pushing Daisies rocks the world. You in a mermaid outfit possibly made my entire year. Have a WONDERFUL 2008!

love you always,
Laura

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Thank you so much for writing to us! It really means a lot. 2007 was definately the hardest year I've been through as well, but like you said, God gave me the strength to get through it. I'm thankful to Him for that and for blessing me and the other Glitterites with such an AMAZING role model! I pray that 2008 will be a year full of wonderful blessings for you!! You deserve them!

Much Love,
Lara Allred

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kristin,
well, i hope you enjoyed your holidays! you are so sweet! well, i feel the same about you. well, gotta go. love u tons!
love,
Hannah Lou

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm really sorry you've had a hard year. I hope this one's better!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you liked the cards. Thank you for bringing us all together and for being such a great inspiration.

It seems 2007 was a sucky year for a lot of us..but here's to 2008! I hope you have a good one with lots of happiness, health and love. Take care, and see you in London!

-Louise

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I don't think YOU realise how much you brighten our days, especially when you write to us. The least we can do in return is support you and everything you stand for.
Thank you SO much, for everything, and I wish you all the best for 2008. You deserve it.
Love,
Gen

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Kristin for what you wrote to us. It was very genuine and sweet for you to do that. I loved it.

You really are the best. And, I believe God will bless you in fruitfulness this year with work and whatever you set your mind to.

You are the best role model and you truly are amazing.


God bless,

Sarah

8:47 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Kristin,

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us here.

2007 wasn't my favourite year either - here's hoping for good things all round in 2008!

All the best - and can't wait to see you this side of the Atlantic (or back on screen in the amazing Daisies!).

Love to Maddie!

Hilary

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,

You have such a kind heart and
that was so nice to say. You make us proud to be your fans! We will help you make 2008 better!

~Sami from PA

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin! I'm your biggest fan from Asia!!! I wish I could see you performing live at least once in my life :) you're simply fabulous!!!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the bomb Kristin...I don't think there is anyone out there who is more loyal to their fans than you are. You make us proud!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Kristin, i just wanted to thank u for making my 2007 awesome! You've inspired me to follow my dreams and been an amazing role model. I hope your 2008 brings you many happinesses!!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I'm with you on forgetting 2007. It brought a lot of hard times and illness to my life too. I hope your 2008 has been much better and will continue to be better. Just know that we all love you and will continue to support you :)
Cheers,
Kathleen

4:32 PM  
Blogger Em said...

"Hey! Even "God People" are human."

KC, that made my day. I go to a Catholic high school, and it annoys me that people think I'm wierd because I chose to go there.

I'm glad that you believe in God. It's nice to see a celebity who hasn't lost sight of the most important thing in life.

Holy crap, I sound like my religion teacher.

Oh, and if you want to (^_^) you can check me out at fanfiction.net. I'm Yorkie Lover.

How awesome would that be if Kristin Chenoweth read my stories??!!

(That'd be italicized, if I knew how to do that.)

Anyway, I'm really happt you believe in God and actually practice your faith. You're a really good role model.

~Em

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw your so nice Kristin. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your life to speak with your fans! I know i will always support you and all the wonderful things you do! Your Amazing!

Love Always,

Sarah

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..Hey Kristin yesterday..Febuary 10th was my 16th birthday I got a Kcho hat and a Chenopalooza shirt..yeah oh and my best friend and I think that..if ever there would be an opportunity for you to do the Musical Nunsense you should be sister amnesia :)..

Unlikely Hero..

5:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Broadway Queen said...

Hey Kristin! I am a HUGE fan of yours and love all of your work! I have been into musical theatre for almost two years now and I absolutely LOVE it! My very first Broadway cast album was Wicked (I currently have 19 Broadway cast albums!)I am also reading your book right now and I am inspired! Someday, I want to be a Broadway star just like you! We all love you so much and always keep on keepin' on!

Love, Da Bway Queen

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home