Wednesday, March 21, 2007

From the GStaff on behalf of Kristin

Kristin is hard at work, filming her pilot in LA, but she asked us to post these photos for her. They were taken on the KristinCam during her last weeks of performing in THE APPLE TREE.


Wig Guy extraordinaire, Darryl, getting Kristin all set up with her act two wig and hat.


Kristin with her ensemble pals during a quick intermission photo op -- big smiles everyone!


Kristin and cast member Dennis Stowe, aka Testicules.


Kristin with cast members and assistant stage manager Jen.


The fabulous men in the wig department.


Studio 54 security guru Lawrence with Kristin and her fellow cast members


Brian d'Arcy James getting his Flip wig in place.


For her closing night gift to the cast, Kristin took them all for dinner at the Palm restaurant.


Kristin and her fans after the show.


Kristin and her cousins after the show.


Kristin with Seth Rudetsky and friends after the show.


Kristin and the first 4:30 winner, Alexi.


Kristin and 4:30 winner #2, Patricia.


We hope you enjoyed your little backstage peek at THE APPLE TREE! As always, stay tuned to this page for any future blog updates from Kristin herself, and be sure to check out our fanclub forum to chat with other fans, and see a sneak peak of the items for this year's KRISTIN'S CLOSET AUCTION.

-GStaff

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love backstage. In general. There is such a buzz of backstage, in any show. Love the pics, thanks GStaff. The Glitter Loves Kristin sign in the background makes me happy. :D

2:51 AM  
Blogger celinedion4me said...

Thank you GStaff and Kristin! I was so excited to see these pictures!! You were totally amazing in The Apple Tree Kristin!! One more marvelous show you can add to your career!!

Very excited to hear that you are working on your tv pilot! I can't wait!

Well keep up the amazing work! Love You Bunches!
~chana

ps: if you havn't already visited this site you really should! A girl from your Kristin Chenoweth Forum created a wonderful fanpage about you! I know she would be delighted if you were to drop in (if you had a moment in your busy schedule!) here is the link> http://www.freewebs.com/borrowedangels//

GOD BLESS!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm disappointed that Australia doesn't get to see great shows with even greater performers.
The pictures look amazing though.
Is there any chance of you doing something over in Australia? Like maybe Wicked when it comes out? Hehe. A girl can dream. But will there be any projects coming up in Australia that you may consider?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pics! Thanks, mods!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so awesome love all the pic hope to see more love ya kristin!!! and may god bless you with ur wonderful career :D

8:20 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Wow!! I wish i could have seen it but I don't live anywhere near NY and I'm running short on cash these days... Thanks GStaff!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home