Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey all! You helped make Friday night at the Met the best night of my career. Thank u for your love and support. I still say: I have THE best fans in the world!

Much love,

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I enjoyed Friday night so much. I have never been more affected emotionally by a performer as I was at the Met. You were unbelievable and I hope it was the night you imagined it would be! See you at "The Apple Tree" in February and March!
--Jaimie
PS-We met at the stage door in January...I wrote you a letter on leopard stationary...I hope you got it! =)

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I wasn't able to be at the Met, but I am so happy for you! Thank you for always being there for your fans.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I think it's safe to say that for those of us who were there, as I was, it was one of the best nights of our lives as well!

You did a phenomenal job and I can honestly say that I have never been so happy and excited in my entire life!

I absolutely ADORED IT and, not that you don't know this, but you are absolutely AMAZING.

We love you, Kristin!

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, your concert was incredible! Congratulations! We love you!!

Lara

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wonderful performance!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,

You do have the best fans in the world, because you're the best!! Keep doing what you do best! LOVE YOU!

Love Always,
Kyla

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday night was AMAZING! You did so amazing! Hope to see you there in 2010!! :]
Love, Jenna K

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You performing "Show Me The Way" was the musical highlight of my life! Me and Styx go waaaaaay back. And you leave me speechless on a regular basis. Therefore:

that song + your voice = incoherently giddy me

That equation may hold the secrets to the universe *silly grin*

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristn!! I, also, was not able to be at the Met, sadly. But, I did sign the banner that all us Glitterites got you... I signed at the bottom left-hand corner in purple, next to the "K." And I saw the vid of you with Stephanie and the banner, and all us Glitterites are just so happy for you, and you should thank Stephanie for making the banner and putting all the effort in to it.

Glitter Loves you, you're fans love you, and you should be proud. You're such an... Inspration!!

<3
Megan Lee

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Kristin!
What a way to kick off the New Year, huh? A Met debut!! That is soo awesome. I'm guessing you saw the banner us Glitterites signed?? But credit goes to Stephanie for that one! Everyone on Glitter just loves her for it.
Haha... Mine is on the bottom left-hand corner in purple, next to well, your "K"!! I can watch that video of you getting the banner for hours, and always be soo amused by it. We hear it's in your dressing room, and we'd very much like to see a pic of it... In the room... With you next to it... =P =]

Glitter loves you, your fans love you, we all love you!!

<3,
Megan Lee
(glitzyme)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I am so upset that I could not go to the Met to watch you perform!!! I am so happy that you had a great night! I am going to try my best to make it up to NY to see "The Apple Tree" From what I can tell, it looks like an amazing show (but that's because you are in it!!)
Now for the mushy stuff! You are such an amazing/inspiring actress! Wicked is just not the same without you! My friend and I have recently jumped on the "Wicked" bandwagon and as a tribute to you and Idina, we are auditioningfor our school talent show and our county talent show with "For Good". We're excited!!!

Well I hope to talk to you soon!!!

love always,
chana

ps: do you have any suggestions on where I can get your "As I Am" cd....No one seems to have one?



*kiss kiss*

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!
I wasn't able to attend your concert at the Met but I am soooooo happy for you! You're making your dreams a reality (and doing a dang well good job at it) which gives us little people hope that our big Broadway dreams can come true. Thanks for being such a great role model and I hope to see you in the fall in "Young Frankenstein"!

Always and forever,
Alli

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, love. I was unable to go to The Met, & trust me, it really killed me. But I'm just glad you were given an oppurtunity like this. Even if I hadn't heard all the amazing reviews, I would've known anyway that you did amazing, because that's who you are!! You put your all into everything, I love you! God bless you babe, and hopefully I'll be able to attend the next concert of yours! <3

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin, I couldn't go the the met concert :( but, the weekend before we were in NY and saw the Apple Tree!! It was incredible. You are so amazing! Thanks for your time and we love you!!Peace and Love

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there...I thought about you all night that night and wondered what you were singing or what story you were telling. I heard it was utterly amazing, which is no surprise to anyone! As always, you are wonderful and I love you!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristin, every time i want to go to new york you exit a play before i can see it!!!!!!!! hopefully i will go in march or may!!! i hope you do broadway again soon so i can FINALLY see you! i love you! you make me laugh! you are so darn funny!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always soooo mad cause I live in Wisconsin and I can't get to New York cause nobody wants to come with me and I can't go by myself. I was wondering if you were ever going to come to Wisconsin for anything and then I could see you. That would be theeee best!
<3-alex You are thee best!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin!
I'm so happy for you that everything is going well right now. I hope it continues that way! I missed you at the MET, but believe me, I really wanted to be there! Heard it went great though and I'm happy to hear that. =] I'm trying everything I can to get to "The Apple Tree" but it's not so easy when I live so far away in the state of Illinois. Hehe. I really really hope I get to see you perform sometime. It would be the highlight of my life! =] You're a great inspiration to someone who is dreaming of broadway someday. You help me through everything and I truely thank you for it! I'll try everything I can to see you perform sometime. Hope everything continues to go well for you Kristin, good luck, and keep up the great work! =]

Love always,
Kelsey. (topanga2009@aol.com)

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,

I wasn't at the show (new fan) but I could only imagine what kind of experience that must have been for you. You are such an amazingly talented woman and all of your fans, including me, are blessed to have such an extraordinary woman with a voice of gold for us all to hear.

Thanks again for the inspiration you have unknowningly given to me. Stay safe.

-S

2:32 AM  
Blogger ChenoBroadwayBaby72468 said...

Kristin, I wish I could've been there! I live in California so there goes that right? Well, I just wanted to say that I read your reviews and they were all fantastic! I love you Kristin!! I can't wait until you make another movie or do a show out here in LA or the OC! T.V works too! I heart you!
~Theresa
p.s- I wrote you a letter in December or January.....well around then, It's in a yellow envelope, I hope tht u got it!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well gosh, I imagine that I'm probably pretty late to post a comment on this blog, but here it goes. I can't say I was there Friday night because I actually didn't know about "The Apple Tree" until well, the beginning of this month *hangs head in shame* but, that probably gives you the hint that I'm a new fan of yours, well, sorta new. But I can say that when I saw like the first 10 minutes of it on my computer, I think it was the encore production or something, where you had 2 carry your script, I was really hating myself for not knowing about it sooner because I was entertained the whole time through. :) uh, I really don't know what else to say except that, yes I'm a noob (new be) to all your work, and as I watch every moment of it (on my computer...sad , but true) I gotta say, there's really nothing else I'd rather watch. I never really had a role model before, (besides my mom) but I gotta say, you're my first, or second however you wanna count it, because you're such a well rounded actor and are doing not just one thing that'll get you noticed like Bway, but almost everything else like movies, and t.v shows. Although I could ramble on and on about your success, and the impact you've made in my life, in becoming an actress, I think i'm gonna stop before it gets too long... although I have a feeling it's a bit too late =)
well,
With Much Admiration,
~Wilmene S. Hercule~
a.k.a Bubbliez

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home