To all my fans:
Your cards, letters and prayers have LITERALLY got me through this week. Thank you! From the bottom of my heart! I'm improving everyday!
You guys are the best. Have a wonderful day!
Love
Your cards, letters and prayers have LITERALLY got me through this week. Thank you! From the bottom of my heart! I'm improving everyday!
You guys are the best. Have a wonderful day!
Love


20 Comments:
Kristin, you were absolutely AMAZING in The Apple Tree last night! I'm glad to hear you're healing. I hope you continue to feel better! I'll be praying for you!
Much Love,
Lara
Aw that's sweet ! I'm glad you loved all of the cards ;; you pretty mch gave us glitterites heart attacks when we found out you twisted your ankle ! We're still praying for you !!
love,
Stephanie<3333
Kristin, I'm really glad our cards helped you through a difficult time in your life! We were all so scared when you got hurt. Still praying for you!
God Bless,
Kyla
So glad you're feeling better and getting through the injury. I've heard many comments about your first performance last night, and you're a hit! Keep doin what you do!
peace,
Megan aka la_chica_fashionista
I'm so glad you're feeling better, Kristin. Thank you for taking the time to be so kind to your fans. God bless.
I'm so glad that we could be of help! I'll keep on praying until you are completely healed, and probably even after that. Stay safe and have fun in The Apple Tree!
Prayerfully,
Madysen
Kristin you're SO sweet to keep us updated like this!
Last night was one of the two best nights of my life. (The other being the Greek Theatre Concert ...) You're just absolutely incredible and your acting blew me away! It was SO wonderful speaking with you again. Thank you for spending so much time with me =) As I told you last night, I hope you feel better soon! God Bless!
-Malvina
I'm glad you're feeling better! I sort of missed the Glitter Package deadline, so you have another card coming! I hope you're having as much fun as the audience that watches you every night!
XOXO,
Sarah
Kristin, I'm so glad we could finally repay you for all you've done for us. You inspire us each and every day, and finally, we get to return the favor. Please get better soon; we hate seeing you hurt! Thank you for all you do for us. =]
Take care of yourself.
Much love and God bless,
Amelia
Kristin, it's wonderful to hear that the gift brought joy to you. I know making all the cards, etc. brought a lot of joy to us because we are finally able to give back to you! You inspire me daily and I am extremely happy you are healing and getting to once again express the wonderful actress in you! I hope The Apple Tree is a huge success, I know everyone on Glitter has given it great reviews! Get better, you're always in our thoughts! Thank you for all you do!
With Love,
Kelly
You're the best! I hope you improve to better than you've ever been before. Be safe. Thanks for posting.
i'm so sad i can't see you in the apple tree. (maybe because i live in michigan? haha) But I heard you were great and I wish you the best of luck! feel better.
Thank you soooooooo much Kristin for taking the time even when you're hurt to keep us posted. You kicked butt in "The Apple Tree"! I hope you feel better really really really soon! I hate seeing you hurt!
Much Love,
Alli
I hope your show is very successful. You seem like a wonderful person. Much happiness to you!
Kristin, omg you are my hero! I'm begging my mom to take me to NYC to see the apple tree. but, she said no cause we're going to Africa in the summer so yea. maybe i'll get really lucky with 4:30! I hope so. God Bless you and Merry Christmas!
xox,
Elizabeth
Hi kristin I won't be able to attend the apple tree this year and I was also wondering if you would be doing any other broadway plays in the near future?
xoxoxoxoxxo
So sweet! Thanks, Kristin! (BTW: Love the new hair-style!)
Well, I'm pretty much a newbie on this thing. Oh! And I'm gonna see "The Apple Tree" tomorrow night! And based on what broadway lara said, I think I'm gonna have a great time! I'm in the 3rd row, somewhere in the middle. Look for me! And we're gonna see "Wicked" for my b-day (Jan. 9th). Too bad you couldn't be there.... Well, at least I get to see it!
New Here,
Zaneeta
hello,
Kristin I wanted to let you know that, thanx to youtube, you also have fans in Belgium and the Netherlands (I come from Belgium)
I wanted to ask you if you still are coming to France with candide in 2008? if so,i will be abel to come and see you there(traveling to u.s costs too much money for me)
thanx for all the great music you give us
So I saw The Apple Tree last night (12-30). I'm not gonna share my first coherent thought with you because I don't wanna jinx you or the show. Suffice to say that amazing, brilliant, gorgeous, extradinary etc doesn't even begin to cover it! There were definitely a few times I forgot to breate. Ok...I'll stop rambling.
*gives you and the show standing ovation*
Does anyone happend to know who is playing is the Dallas, TX Wicked?
Much love to my fellow Kristin lovers...and to Kristin her self,
Grace
PS. Ankle problems? So sorry! get well soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home