Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Hey all you 'Glitter-ites!"
As many of you know, I'm in rehearsals for "The Apple Tree". Its going great!!

I wanted to make sure you guys are all aware of an organization called ASTEP. (Artists Striving To End Poverty). It's basically an organization helping to raise money for orphaned girls in India. Did you know what a huge number of homeless little girls India has? I didn't. My friend Mary-Mitchell Campbell started it, and now, I'm on the board! You can go on the website and check out more info!!

As for another clue for 4:30, I don't got one! Haha
Good luck!!

Can't wait to see you all at the show, or at the Met concert. I promise to make them both entertaining!!

I have much admiration for all ya'll for all the great charities you have helped raise money for!! Soo proud!!!! We can change the world, one step at a time!!!!!!

God Bless

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin you are amazing for doing so many good things and reaching out! I can't wait to see you in "The Apple Tree"! 11 days!

Love, Malvina =)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!!!
Thank you so much for posting in the blog again. It really means alot to us for you to take the time and do that. I think its so amazing that you are raising money for the orphans in India. Thats SO sweet of you. As for the clues, they are driving us all NUTS, but we cant WAIT to find out what the suprize is. I wont be able to see you in TAT or your concert, but I HOPE I will be able to see/meet you in the future.
You are my role model
<33Casey

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin,

The past few weeks have been especially exciting with the Great Glitter Guess-Capade in full swing.
I look forward to the unveiling of Project 4:30!!

Thank you for being such a huge source of inspiration to all of us. We are all truly better people because of you!!!!

It has been said that we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give!

See you soon.
Love, Karen

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin,

These past few weeks have been very exciting with the Great Glitter Guess-Capade in full swing.
I look forward to the BIG unveiling of Project 4:30!!

It has been said that we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.

Thank you for being a pillar of inspiration to all of us. We are all truly better people because of you!!!!

See you soon.
Love, Karen

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so amazing Kristin!You are so sweet and the best person ever!You are my idol and role model!I can't wait to see you at the Met!I'm hoping to go see Apple Tree too,but I don't know if I can.I'm so looking forward to finally seeing you perform and getting to meet you!I also have some gifts that I made for you!I'm dying to find out what "4:30" means!It's driving me crazy!lol.Happy Holidays and God Bless!
xoxo,
Cailyn

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin! Every time I hear something new about you, like the ASTEP thing, I can't help but be extremely happy and proud to have you as a role model. Keep doin what you do, and have fun in The Apple Tree and at the Met!
~Megan E. aka la_chica_fashionista

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,

I'm so glad to hear that you're working with ASTEP and that you're making a difference in the world. :) You're such an inspiration not only to me, but to all of us over on Glitter!

I'll see you at The Apple Tree on December 20th and 30th! ;)

<3 Alex

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!
It's great to hear from you again! It means a lot to us and a lot to me that you take the time to let us know what's going on. You do such wonderful things and we are always happy to help.

40 days until I see you in 'The Apple Tree' (December 28th)

and only

61 days until your concert!


I'm excited!

Hope all is well.

Peace,
Love,
and Light,
Amanda

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUUUU AREEEEE MY IDOL!!! I LOVE YOU!
im going Saturday to see "Deck the Halls"
WOOW ---WOOOW!
:) <--me =happy.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin!

OH MY GOSH! you are my HERO!! You've had such a huge impact on my life! Its so great that you are helping out with all these charities! and the 4:30 thing..its driving me bonkers..but its okay! I love figuring out things! I can't wait to see The Apple Tree and the Met concert! well..actually stick Chelsey will get to see you! Two very good friends are taking 'me'...and I get to see the Apple Tree on my birthday! Thats the greatest!! I wish I could be there in person!But I know one day i will meet my idol! You're the sweetest!

Love ya!
-Chelsey Marie

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now 4:30 has been unveiled and we're all SOOOO excited! Break a leg with Apple Tree! Obviously, you'll be amazing! I'm still begging my mom for tickets. I hate being stuck in Georgia at times like these! Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky with 4:30! YOU'RE WONDERFUL! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

love,
Laura

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I heard about your injury during technical rehearsals for The Apple Tree, and just wanted to send you my best wishes. I thought that if I posted this here, the may be a chance you would see it. Feel better, and I cannot wait to see you at the Met and in The Apple Tree (feb. 3!) good luck with the first preview on Wednesday.

<3 Taylor

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyy!
I think it's really cool that you take time out of your hectic day to write on this website! You are my rolemodel and I look up to you(well I look eye to eye with you cause that's how tall I am) and no I wasn't trying to be mean I just think it's soooooo cool to have someone I don't have to look up a million miles to to talk to them. You have made me come more confident and a stronger,better Christian! Keep doing what you love to do!

<33>Alexandra

5:24 PM  
Blogger Galinda said...

Your amazing Kristin!! It's months after you posted the enery but STILL!! Your th I hope to be just like you someday! I look up to you so much ( Well, really down because I'm taller then you but STILL! ) Your BESTEST person in the world!!!
<3 Galinda <33

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home