Hi everyone! Been working on the Christmas movie "Deck The Halls" with Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick, and Kristin Davis. We are having fun shooting Christmas in the heat!
Thanks everyone, for the sweet bday messages. I spent the day working, but I love what I do so that was a good present. I am heading to Upstate New York to sing the anthem for a Nascar event in mid-August, for the release of the DVD for "RV ".
Hope all is well. Thanks for the constant source of inspiration! The AIDS walk, and the amount that you raised, blew me away! I have the best fans!!!!!!!!!!
Xoxo
Thanks everyone, for the sweet bday messages. I spent the day working, but I love what I do so that was a good present. I am heading to Upstate New York to sing the anthem for a Nascar event in mid-August, for the release of the DVD for "RV ".
Hope all is well. Thanks for the constant source of inspiration! The AIDS walk, and the amount that you raised, blew me away! I have the best fans!!!!!!!!!!
Xoxo


27 Comments:
Writing to us is the best thing you could ever do for us! It makes me terribly excited! Good luck with everything!
<3 xxx
Yaaay! A blog. You rock for being so accessible and gracious to your fans and for being a great person overall.
awesssomeeness Kristin!!
I actually saw Kristin Davis on the View, and she talked about the movie. Can't wait till it comes out!<3
Love,
Emily
You're an amzing person for creating this for all of us. Happy belated birthday! I'm counting down the days until RV comes out on DVD. You're such an insperation to us all!
Love,
Leah
I forgot to wish you a happy birthday (I was on vacation at a ranch and had no internet or anything) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I can't wait for "Deck the Halls" to come out. I really hope you liked Van City (it's my hometown) You are so goodly to make a blog for your fans. You really have no idea how much this means. Thanks for taking the time to read my comment.
<333333333333333 Brianna
Dear Kristin,
I just wanted to say that I'm a very big fan, and you are very talented and have the most beautiful voice. I'd also would like to wish you a happy belated birthday, and hope that you had a nice day. I can't wait for your upcoming movies 'Staranger Than Fiction'and 'Deck the Halls'. Good luck with everything, love,
Debbie
Thank you for creating a blog, best idea ever :) Hope all goes well with your new movie, I can't wait to see it
BTW, Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness, it's so awesome that you have a blog! That's super exciting! Good luck with the new movie(s) and all those concerts you have coming up(you should totally come to Nashville sometime soon)! You're wonderful and I agree that your fans rock, everyone's so nice! A huge part of that is because they have such an amazing person to look up to.
Yay! It's Kristin Chenoweth, who is amazing. Yes, I think I love you.
You're such a great inspiration and I love everything you do, I love your voice too, it's amazing. I can't wait to see all your new movies and what not...I'm super excited.
And I really think you helped me reconnect with God, so thanks for that.
Just keep being amazing!
-Anna
Aw, a blog! Too cute. :D Can't wait for more.
J.
A blog for Kristin. I think this is my early Christmas present! =]
YOU are our constant source of inspiration! Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted. We love you!!!
(I only wish that I could think of more to say, but I'm totally speechless. That speaks for itself, right?)
Much love, Amelia
Hey you got a blog, that's awesome! Thank you for being such an inspiration, hope things are going well
Yay! Kristin has a blog! =D
I just wanted to say that you are SUCH an inspiration and you are so talented and I think I could go on forever. Thank you for always being so kind to your fans. We adore you :D
<33
Lexi
kristin this is such a wonderful idea and you totally made my day =D Good luck and God bless in everything you do
Kristin, you are amazing! Thank you so much for writing to us! It means so much to us! We love you! God bless!
Love,
Lara
Kristin = Best. Person. Ever! How many people with such busy scheduales like as Kristin's would take the time to write a blog??! Honestly, you are my hero. You are my inspiration in life, not just music. Thank you.
Jess xox
P.S Come to Australia! ;)
Just wanted to say thank you for creating this blog and letting us know what is going on with you. :)
- Tyler (TylerParker on Glitter)
Jenna (minicheno),
Hi Kristin! I think it's great that you have a blog! You are such a sweet person and are a true inspiration..I might me coming to the NASCAR race so you'll have fans in the audience :)
Love, jenna
Wow! Kristin, you are amazing. Just bought Candide a couple of weeks ago, and forced everyone I know to watch it! I've been telling my mom that if you go back to Broadway, I must go and see you!
A friend of mine met you once, she said you are the sweetest person in the world. I hope someday I'll get to know first hand.
Marry me! LoL. Kidding. You're awesome, Kristin. I was upset to hear that you are not going to London with Idina. I'm flying over there to see the 'Brit's' version of our Wicked. =P I just wish you were there. You & Idina are fantastic together. Happy belated birthday!!! Best of luck on all your projects.
I think it's great that you've got a blog, now. Probably the only one I'll really pay attention to, too.
Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life. You have no idea how much you've changed me.
It is great of you to be so involved with your fans! I am a Theatre major with a concentration in musical theatre. You are inspiring and incredibly talented. Thank you for all of your hard work in developing your craft.
Sincerely,
Tracena Collongues
Hi Kristin. *waves* I just wanted to say that i'm glad you like the painting! You have no idea how good it makes me feel to know that my art work is being enjoyed! Thank you for the card and picture! I have them framed in my room!
Always,
~Tiffany~
ps: really looking forward to seeing you in Running with Scissors!!<3
You are fabulous (idk how to spell that sorry) Have you ever concidered acting at the Stratford Festival of Canada?? They would love you!
xo
hey!!! ahh i love you! our school is doing the music man for their musical and my mom bought it and had me watch it and i fell in love with you! then we went to see wicked (in chicago though) and we heard the cd and just thought you were amazing!!! much love
<3
i have always wanded to be an actress, well at least since i was 3 and saw my first musical (west side story) i'm in choir, have taken a few voice lessons, play piano, and dance. Anything else i should do to prepare for my career? I absolutly love performing and want to persue my dream. Please help me kristin.
Seven months ago, my aunt and uncle were blessed with a beautiful baby girl; Cailyn Dianne Osterhoff. She was everything they were hoping for and more. She was healthy and happy.
When she woke up in the morning Alicyn (mommy) would open the window so Cailyn could look outside.
Jason and Alicyn (mom and dad) also have a 7 year old, named Bryce, and a 5 year old, named Jade.
Bryce played baseball in the spring and after Cailyn was born she went to the games with Ali and Jason.
Everyone that saw her thought she was beautiful and much of the time she was mistaken for a doll.
One morning when Ali and Jason woke up, Cailyn wasnt breathing. An ambulance rushed her to the hospital, but she didn't make it. She was just 6 weeks old.
The doctors told them that SIDS had taken their baby girl.
Jason, Ali, Bryce and Jade received so much support from there employers and the community.
When I found out that there was a website with information on the family, Cailyn, and how to make a contribution, I got on my computer and signed the guest book with the lyrics to a song that I hold dear to my heart.
I had listened to it for the first time about a year before. It was Borrowed Angels by Kristin Chenoweth. I'm a huge fan of her music and the work she has done in movies and on Broadway. The first time I heard Borrowed Angels I thought it was written for a child who had passed away.
I thought it was important for Jason and Ali to hear the song so I put it on a cd for them.
Since the funeral, Alicyn plays the song everyday for her children.
It truly means so much more to me and has given the family the peace they need to help them get through each and every day.
I dont often get to hear that Alicyn feels at peace; however, we talk about Borrowed Angels a lot and I know she is graced with an amazing sense of it when she listens to Kristin sing the song.
With the death of a child comes much heartache and sorrow. There is nothing that can fill the void that is left when they pass. All we can hope for is knowing that they are safe and in a place where they will never hurt again. Then we have to learn to live each day without them, but they are never forgotten.
There is no particular event and no micacle that will heal this pain overnight, but all I want is feel okay, and more than anything for Jason and Ali and the rest of the family to feel okay.
I'm hoping that this letter will reach Kristin Chenoweth because I would really like her to know that this song has changed so many lives but also to thank her for giving my aunt and uncle a small fraction of happiness and comfort during a time when it can never be found.
Sincerely,
Lauren Osterhoff
Post a Comment
<< Home